GR Care Support
This page is here to support you after you have received your digital product template.
I have received my compressed file download - What now?
What are Compressed files?
Compressed files, such as .zip or .zipx are single files, sometimes called "archives", that contain one or more compressed files. These compressed files make it easy to keep related files together and make transporting, e-mailing and downloading faster and more efficient. The Zip format is the most popular compression format used in the Windows environment, windows is able to unzip these files but you can also use third party utilities such as and WinZip®
How to unzip (extract) files or folders from a compressed folder?
Locate the compressed file to be unzipped in File Explorer
To extract individual files or folders, open the compressed folder and then drag the files or folders you want to extract to a new location.
To extract everything in the compressed folder, right click the Compressed Folder and select Extract All.
Customise the template products
Change the logo
- The logo is stored in the documents header and so appears faded when viewed on screen, to activate the image double click it, the picture becomes brighter.
- Right click on the image, from the popup menu select change picture
- In the screen which appears select 'From a file'
- Navigate to the location on your computer which contains the image you which to use and click insert
Update the company name
- Once you have the document template opened in MSWord, on the Home menu find the option 'Replace'
- In the 'find what:' box enter 'GR Care Consultancy' or <Organisation>
- In the 'Replace with' box enter your organisation name
- To replace all instances in one go click ' Replace all' or to review each replacement select replace.